I am so excited.
Like a dog about to get a bone.
Or a 6 year old outside a Raffi concert.
Or a 12 year old girl about to meet Bieber.
Its a struggle to sit still, and the chance of sleep tonight is low.
In about 12 hours (not that I’m counting down or anything) I will be boarding a plane that leaves for China. More than anything, I love going on new adventures with Jesus. It has been a blast already as the Lord has led me to go and provided for the trip in ways I had never imagined, from finances to community to education… so I can hardly wait to see what He has in store for the next two weeks!
Though we’ve only spoken briefly, I can already tell that we have an amazing team, and we will be working at a wonderful childrens village. But its only that way because of many prayers from many people all across the US and around the world. The prayers of a righteous man avail much, and we want to see much happen as the result of this trip, so I ask you to join us as we serve in China by praying for us.
Pray for Shepherd’s Field Children’s Village:
- for the health of the children, nannies, and founders
- for provision in regards to finances, workers, and medical needs
- for open, receptive hearts of the children and orphanage staff
- for fruitful relationships to be built between the staff and our team
- spiritual understanding and growth of the kids
Pray for the team:
- for health and safety in travel and as we go
- for unity and community on the team
- that we would boldly walk out in our giftings
- for strength and discerment against spiritual attacks
- for wisdom in every interaction (during and after our time there)
- for eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts that are open
Pray for me:
- that the Lord would expand my heart
- for clarity of vision in what He has called me to
- that I would unselfishly serve and love the children, nannies, founders, and team
I am excited to share with you the fruit of your prayers when I return!